Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of Western Australian Meat Marketing Co-operative Limited ("Co-operative") will be held at the Wave Rock Motel, cnr Marshall St and Lynch St, Hyden, Western Australia on Wednesday, 26 October 2011 at 3.00pm.
7. To receive a board report on registering Western Australian Meat Marketing Co-operative Limited under the Co operatives Act 2009 (WA).
8. To receive a unanimous board recommendation that members vote in favour of Special Resolutions 1 and 2.
9. To receive the Disclosure Statement approved by the Registrar of Co-operatives in accordance with Co-operatives Act 2009 section 16.
10. To consider and, if thought fit, to pass the following special resolutions in accordance with Co operatives Act 2009 section 22(3) (See overleaf for explanatory memorandum):
That, subject to approval of Special Resolution 2 the board apply to the Registrar of Co-operatives to have the registration of Western Australian Meat Marketing Co-operative Limited transferred from the Companies (Co-operative) Act 1943 to the Co operatives Act 2009 (the Act) in accordance with section 22(1)(a) of the Act.
That, subject to approval of Special Resolution 1, the application to register Western Australian Meat Marketing Co operative Limited under the Co-operatives Act 2009 be based on the Rules approved by the Registrar of Co operatives under the section 17 of the Act.
11. To transact any other business which may be brought before the meeting in conformity with the Articles of Association.
By Order of the Board
30 September 2011
Kulin farmers Brian and Elle Bowey have followed through on a very close runner’s up ribbon for WAMMCO Producer of the Month in September last year, to take ...Read more
WA lamb and sheep meats producer co-operative WAMMCO has defied a tough operating season to maintain payment of a pool bonus to its contributing producer shareholders. Group CEO Coll MacRury ...Read more
When WAMMCO asked its June 2020 Producer of the Month winner Roger Bilney of Kojonup to nominate the most significant example of technological change in the livestock operation of his family&...Read more
West Australian Creative Director and brand development specialist, Mr Mark Lucas has joined the board of Katanning-based, producer-owned lamb and sheepmeats processing cooperative WAMMCO International. WAMMCO Chairman Craig Heggaton said ...Read more
A realization that they had to simplify and increase their sheep production – in response to low viability in the wool, lamb and mutton markets back in the late 1990’...Read more