Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of Western Australian Meat Marketing Co-operative Limited ("Co-operative") will be held at the Wave Rock Motel, cnr Marshall St and Lynch St, Hyden, Western Australia on Wednesday, 26 October 2011 at 3.00pm.
7. To receive a board report on registering Western Australian Meat Marketing Co-operative Limited under the Co operatives Act 2009 (WA).
8. To receive a unanimous board recommendation that members vote in favour of Special Resolutions 1 and 2.
9. To receive the Disclosure Statement approved by the Registrar of Co-operatives in accordance with Co-operatives Act 2009 section 16.
10. To consider and, if thought fit, to pass the following special resolutions in accordance with Co operatives Act 2009 section 22(3) (See overleaf for explanatory memorandum):
That, subject to approval of Special Resolution 2 the board apply to the Registrar of Co-operatives to have the registration of Western Australian Meat Marketing Co-operative Limited transferred from the Companies (Co-operative) Act 1943 to the Co operatives Act 2009 (the Act) in accordance with section 22(1)(a) of the Act.
That, subject to approval of Special Resolution 1, the application to register Western Australian Meat Marketing Co operative Limited under the Co-operatives Act 2009 be based on the Rules approved by the Registrar of Co operatives under the section 17 of the Act.
11. To transact any other business which may be brought before the meeting in conformity with the Articles of Association.
By Order of the Board
30 September 2011
Twelve months as a Director of WA’s Meat Marketing Cooperative has given North Stirling sheep and lamb producer Bill O’Keeffe some important new perspectives on the ...Read more
Promising seasonal conditions and improving sheep numbers in the Borden/Stirling Range area have sparked optimism for higher levels of lamb sale activity in the area this season, prompting WAMMCO ...Read more
Guiding WAMMCO‘s early years as chairman, joining the fledgling WA meat cooperative to membership of global marketer, the Australian Lamb Cooperative, and instigating LAMBEX, Australia’s first ...Read more
A rare opportunity for WA’s prime lamb producers to benefit from a direct link with the processing and marketing side of the meat industry, is a unique feature ...Read more
A return to the WAMMCO ‘winners’ circle’ as Producer of the Month for June 2019 has confirmed the success of ‘fine tuning to optimise performance’ still ...Read more