Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of Western Australian Meat Marketing Co-operative Limited ("Co-operative") will be held at the Wave Rock Motel, cnr Marshall St and Lynch St, Hyden, Western Australia on Wednesday, 26 October 2011 at 3.00pm.
7. To receive a board report on registering Western Australian Meat Marketing Co-operative Limited under the Co operatives Act 2009 (WA).
8. To receive a unanimous board recommendation that members vote in favour of Special Resolutions 1 and 2.
9. To receive the Disclosure Statement approved by the Registrar of Co-operatives in accordance with Co-operatives Act 2009 section 16.
10. To consider and, if thought fit, to pass the following special resolutions in accordance with Co operatives Act 2009 section 22(3) (See overleaf for explanatory memorandum):
That, subject to approval of Special Resolution 2 the board apply to the Registrar of Co-operatives to have the registration of Western Australian Meat Marketing Co-operative Limited transferred from the Companies (Co-operative) Act 1943 to the Co operatives Act 2009 (the Act) in accordance with section 22(1)(a) of the Act.
That, subject to approval of Special Resolution 1, the application to register Western Australian Meat Marketing Co operative Limited under the Co-operatives Act 2009 be based on the Rules approved by the Registrar of Co operatives under the section 17 of the Act.
11. To transact any other business which may be brought before the meeting in conformity with the Articles of Association.
By Order of the Board
30 September 2011
WAMMCO’s Producers of the month for February, Peter and Kate Mills and their family, of the steadily growing Ikewa Grazing farm business at Mingenew/Arrino, are working confirmation ...Read more
Dedicated sheepman Michael Reynalds of Winton Park Grazing, Tambellup has rolled his first WAMMCO “double sixer” as Lamb Producer of the Month title winner for January 2021. A delivery ...Read more
Grazing their ewes and lambs on crops of Spartacus barley with a complement of pellets and salt licks, and capitalizing on the higher profitability of their SAMMs, has proved to ...Read more
Timely rains on their home property at Kulin early this season started a profitable chain reaction for the prime lamb enterprise of the Lucchesi family. An abundance of green pasture ...Read more
The pioneering James family of Karlgarin has joined the ranks of WAMMCO achievers with Murray and Leonie James and their sons Sam and Alex and partners, of ‘Jesmond-Dene’ ...Read more