Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of Western Australian Meat Marketing Co-operative Limited ("Co-operative") will be held at the Wave Rock Motel, cnr Marshall St and Lynch St, Hyden, Western Australia on Wednesday, 26 October 2011 at 3.00pm.
7. To receive a board report on registering Western Australian Meat Marketing Co-operative Limited under the Co operatives Act 2009 (WA).
8. To receive a unanimous board recommendation that members vote in favour of Special Resolutions 1 and 2.
9. To receive the Disclosure Statement approved by the Registrar of Co-operatives in accordance with Co-operatives Act 2009 section 16.
10. To consider and, if thought fit, to pass the following special resolutions in accordance with Co operatives Act 2009 section 22(3) (See overleaf for explanatory memorandum):
That, subject to approval of Special Resolution 2 the board apply to the Registrar of Co-operatives to have the registration of Western Australian Meat Marketing Co-operative Limited transferred from the Companies (Co-operative) Act 1943 to the Co operatives Act 2009 (the Act) in accordance with section 22(1)(a) of the Act.
That, subject to approval of Special Resolution 1, the application to register Western Australian Meat Marketing Co operative Limited under the Co-operatives Act 2009 be based on the Rules approved by the Registrar of Co operatives under the section 17 of the Act.
11. To transact any other business which may be brought before the meeting in conformity with the Articles of Association.
By Order of the Board
30 September 2011
Three times a year, MLA and AWI run a joint survey to collect sheepmeat industry livestock numbers and lamb production expectations. Production and producer intentions are regularly monitored&...Read more
Nearly five years spent accumulating and reclaiming valuable farming land at Kojonup from the bluegum plantation industry, is beginning to pay dividends for WAMMCO’s December 2018 Producers of the ...Read more
How close Western Australia’s now thriving producer lamb co-operative came to collapse after its establishment in 1999, is a reality few people understood before the recent release of WAMMCO&...Read more
Solid international market demand has enabled sheepmeat co-operative WAMMCO to deliver a record profit, while still paying producers high prices for their lambs and mutton. The pre-tax profit of $20 million ...Read more
The announcement by Chairman Craig Heggaton that prominent Gnowangerup sheep and lamb producer Bill O’Keeffe would join the board of WA sheepmeats co-operative WAMMCO International, was made at ...Read more