Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of Western Australian Meat Marketing Co-operative Limited ("Co-operative") will be held at the Wave Rock Motel, cnr Marshall St and Lynch St, Hyden, Western Australia on Wednesday, 26 October 2011 at 3.00pm.
7. To receive a board report on registering Western Australian Meat Marketing Co-operative Limited under the Co operatives Act 2009 (WA).
8. To receive a unanimous board recommendation that members vote in favour of Special Resolutions 1 and 2.
9. To receive the Disclosure Statement approved by the Registrar of Co-operatives in accordance with Co-operatives Act 2009 section 16.
10. To consider and, if thought fit, to pass the following special resolutions in accordance with Co operatives Act 2009 section 22(3) (See overleaf for explanatory memorandum):
That, subject to approval of Special Resolution 2 the board apply to the Registrar of Co-operatives to have the registration of Western Australian Meat Marketing Co-operative Limited transferred from the Companies (Co-operative) Act 1943 to the Co operatives Act 2009 (the Act) in accordance with section 22(1)(a) of the Act.
That, subject to approval of Special Resolution 1, the application to register Western Australian Meat Marketing Co operative Limited under the Co-operatives Act 2009 be based on the Rules approved by the Registrar of Co operatives under the section 17 of the Act.
11. To transact any other business which may be brought before the meeting in conformity with the Articles of Association.
By Order of the Board
30 September 2011
A realization that they had to simplify and increase their sheep production – in response to low viability in the wool, lamb and mutton markets back in the late 1990’...Read more
WA’s producer-owned sheepmeats processing cooperative WAMMCO International, will close its Katanning plant for three weeks of annual repairs and maintenance from July 3. Katanning Manager Tony Bessell said receivals ...Read more
PER HEAD FOR WINNING LAMBSWhen Woodanilling farmer Damian Shackley and his family won their first WAMMCO Producer of the Month title for February 2013, their draft of 109 Merino/Suffolk prime lambs ...Read more
When David Millsteed of Daybron Farms, Wongan Hills became the first prime lamb producer to win WAMMCO’s upgraded Producer of the Month title in July 2016, his winning line ...Read more
The goal of owning an Australian sheep farm in a solid area, has brought some notable achievements along the way for New Zealander, Stacy Williams, who started farming near Kojonup ...Read more