Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of Western Australian Meat Marketing Co-operative Limited ("Co-operative") will be held at the Wave Rock Motel, cnr Marshall St and Lynch St, Hyden, Western Australia on Wednesday, 26 October 2011 at 3.00pm.
7. To receive a board report on registering Western Australian Meat Marketing Co-operative Limited under the Co operatives Act 2009 (WA).
8. To receive a unanimous board recommendation that members vote in favour of Special Resolutions 1 and 2.
9. To receive the Disclosure Statement approved by the Registrar of Co-operatives in accordance with Co-operatives Act 2009 section 16.
10. To consider and, if thought fit, to pass the following special resolutions in accordance with Co operatives Act 2009 section 22(3) (See overleaf for explanatory memorandum):
That, subject to approval of Special Resolution 2 the board apply to the Registrar of Co-operatives to have the registration of Western Australian Meat Marketing Co-operative Limited transferred from the Companies (Co-operative) Act 1943 to the Co operatives Act 2009 (the Act) in accordance with section 22(1)(a) of the Act.
That, subject to approval of Special Resolution 1, the application to register Western Australian Meat Marketing Co operative Limited under the Co-operatives Act 2009 be based on the Rules approved by the Registrar of Co operatives under the section 17 of the Act.
11. To transact any other business which may be brought before the meeting in conformity with the Articles of Association.
By Order of the Board
30 September 2011
Wayne Radford, will retire at the end of 2022 after a 56 year career in the industry. Wayne left John Curtin High School at Fremantle to join the skins team at Wesfarmers ...Read more
Media Release 28/07/2022 Western Australia’s largest sheep and lamb processing cooperative will return a record $8.4 million in pool bonuses to its producer members at the end of August 2022. The 2021/22 ...Read more
Media Release 14/07/22 Des Griffiths, an early CEO of the WA Meat Marketing Cooperative, credited with helping WA lamb producers to reshape an influential global lamb processing and marketing cooperative, passed ...Read more
Media Release (20-06-2022) Recently appointed Livestock Manager for WAMMCO, Mike Curnick is looking forward to capping his 37-year career in WA’s livestock sector in the lamb and ...Read more
A distinguished career in the meat processing and livestock industry will end with the retirement of the WA Meat Marketing Cooperative’s Livestock Manager Peter Krupa on June 30. Mr ...Read more