Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of Western Australian Meat Marketing Co-operative Limited ("Co-operative") will be held at the Wave Rock Motel, cnr Marshall St and Lynch St, Hyden, Western Australia on Wednesday, 26 October 2011 at 3.00pm.
7. To receive a board report on registering Western Australian Meat Marketing Co-operative Limited under the Co operatives Act 2009 (WA).
8. To receive a unanimous board recommendation that members vote in favour of Special Resolutions 1 and 2.
9. To receive the Disclosure Statement approved by the Registrar of Co-operatives in accordance with Co-operatives Act 2009 section 16.
10. To consider and, if thought fit, to pass the following special resolutions in accordance with Co operatives Act 2009 section 22(3) (See overleaf for explanatory memorandum):
That, subject to approval of Special Resolution 2 the board apply to the Registrar of Co-operatives to have the registration of Western Australian Meat Marketing Co-operative Limited transferred from the Companies (Co-operative) Act 1943 to the Co operatives Act 2009 (the Act) in accordance with section 22(1)(a) of the Act.
That, subject to approval of Special Resolution 1, the application to register Western Australian Meat Marketing Co operative Limited under the Co-operatives Act 2009 be based on the Rules approved by the Registrar of Co operatives under the section 17 of the Act.
11. To transact any other business which may be brought before the meeting in conformity with the Articles of Association.
By Order of the Board
30 September 2011
For a farmer who started farming almost from scratch to build one of WA’s most successful farm enterprises, Dawson Bradford is still contributing to some of the most ...Read more
Impressive gains in sheepbreeding to enhance the unique dual purpose capacity of the Merino breed, have been applauded by WAMMCO’s Producer of the Month for June 2021, Darrel Hudson ...Read more
Irish agricultural exchange student Francis McKee has attributed his success as winner of WAMMCO’s Producer of the Month title for June 2021, to his ongoing information exchange with the ...Read more
A move to replace slower finishing lamb production with some of the State’s first UltraWhite genetics has enabled Kulin’s Smoker family and some of their neighbours ...Read more
The Higgins family of ‘Bangalup’ Frankland River, have had a long association with the Border Leicester sheep breed. But four years ago Brad and his father Robin purchased ...Read more